1.    #1  
    Hey guys, I think I'm going to need to return my damn phone again because this one had committed a few random shutdowns. My problem is that I have a lot of important texts. I've been involved in an argument with someone who's actually physically threatened me and my property. Now, I don't think he'll do anything but I have texts in my phone. I wanted to preserve those texts on my new phone because if I get rid of this one, they'll obviously go away. Is there anything I can do about this? Can Sprint print those texts?
    You could do a screen capture.

Hold down orange key, sym key, and P and it will save a screenshot in the Photo app.

Would an image suffice for you?

---dcross9818
  3.    #3  
    It should actually. You have to hold all those at the same time?
    Ive used screen shots to save messages. It worked very well
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Hi all! Quick question... I'm thinking of using webos doctor, will it erase all messages, contacts and EVERYTHING? Thanx.

Ps. Contacts and everything else I already backed up so that's not an issue, but not texts, and I have waaay too many to be taking screenshots of :-( any advice?

Where does the phone store them anyway?

Thanx all!
    Quote Originally Posted by cheburashka View Post
    Hi all! Quick question... I'm thinking of using webos doctor, will it erase all messages, contacts and EVERYTHING? Thanx.

Ps. Contacts and everything else I already backed up so that's not an issue, but not texts, and I have waaay too many to be taking screenshots of :-( any advice?

Where does the phone store them anyway?

Thanx all!
    This is what I've done and ALL my messages have been saved, this is the way I back up my Pre (though I know, the back up automatic online via the phone it self), but I plug in my phone to PC, choose USB and copy all the filed when I open the PRE drive, I paste them all to a folder on my PC and whala.... if you reboot your phone and copy and paste backwards (from PC to phone drive), all your info is there, including ringtones, SMS/text messages, call logs....etc. Try it, let me know if it worked!
    ok moment of truth... holding my breath...
    Vorpal Bunnies?
    oh, there is no way im holding it for an hour lol, nevermind... i'll let you know when the copying from comp to the pre is complete...
    no didnt work for me :-( no messages/conversations at all, all blank...