Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    BAD KITTY TWITTER CLIENT APP FOR PRE UPCOMING SOON

How many :twitter, spaz, tweed, twee ???

Superinhuman Industries
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tweed all the way
    I wish more twitter apps included the option to change the damn pull interval. 15 min is too annoying to check and I end up not even checking it, which defeats the purpose.
    Oh no! Bad kitty eating the twitter bird! lol. Nice logo, can't wait to see this app. Also...the company logo looks pretty sweet, almost like the shinigami logo from Bleach.
    LOL! That is a hilarious app name and logo!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    love the logo!!
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Twee all day!..
    Quote Originally Posted by bjshedwick View Post
    Tweed all the way
    Seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer12 View Post
    I wish more twitter apps included the option to change the damn pull interval. 15 min is too annoying to check and I end up not even checking it, which defeats the purpose.
    I believe Tweed pulls new tweets every 3 minutes or so as long as it's in focus.
    Wow more twitter apps... What about some more facebook apps...? or IRC app.. or MSN Messenger app....?
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I use twee myself, but definitely look forward to bad kitty
    Heck, if Bad Kitty icon will be that same one, I just might use that more because it looks so funny yet awesome. I hope its something along the lines of TweetDeck.
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Wow more twitter apps... What about some more facebook apps...? or IRC app.. or MSN Messenger app....?
    You can do everything a zillion times better on Twitter, compared to hoggy Msn (try to follow a conversation on Msn between 3 people, forgetaboutit). And I never liked Facebook (look, I passed the weed smoker test, I'm Bob Marley!). Ohh ya, Tweed rocks, it is truly a Pre application. But the new black kitty logo is pretty cool, looking forward to the app.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
  13.    #13  
    bad kitty is eating all twitter apps. subliminal message. Better be better. (redundancy) ooops
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    More competition = better/faster development.

Bring it on.
    I want more screenshots, I might get it over twee when paid apps come to app catalog
    Well well, seems they posted a vid of this app and its looking nice. I kinda like that unique interface, kinda zune style with the big fonts but sideways. Can't wait to see the beta come out.

EDIT: Speaking of the zune interface...they should make it go all black with the white fonts, right now the white with the greyish is kinda hard to see.
    Last edited by LupeValenz; 10/06/2009 at 02:40 AM.
    Heya! Was anyone lucky enough to adopt a kitty? Alpha is released, apparently to few testers (T-T)
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    twitter is dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan000 View Post
    twitter is dumb
    Thanks. You added a whole lot to the conversation
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    what about a program that will post to both, twitter and facebook.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast