Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    New update to twee made disappearing of first page very minimal. nothing to complain about in my book.

Anywho, don't mean to hijack this thread.

More screenshots of Bad Kitty would be nice as the sample pics in app catalog don't show too much.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    I live in N. Carolina. And all of my purchases from the app catalog (except I believe the first) have had sales tax applied. I was surprised by that as I thought that sales tax was not necessary when conducting interstate transactions.

Do iPhone users get charged sales tax for their app purchases.

(Sorry, this is way off topic, but it's kinda where the thread went.)
    off-topic:
    I'm still trying to figure out the sales tax issue too.
    the tax has been applied to:
    guitarist's reference pro
    brain challenge

the following were untaxed:
    newsroom
    glad that's not me

unsure about:
    mezzoman
    Here are some pics.

I love the reply screen. Shows the message that which you are replying to. Oh and nice lil touch of character count remaining changes color when your near the limit.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    the app is nice.
    (and for those wondering, sales tax does apply in ny state)

it's a robust and gorgeous app but still a little basic.
    the developers are very responsive and more features should be rolling out soon.

it might be worth holding off though until it matures a bit.
    Does Bad Kitty have a "trending" option? How about local tweets? I'm sure it's been discussed in detail but I can't find any mention of it in any of the reviews or posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Seconded.

I believe Tweed pulls new tweets every 3 minutes or so as long as it's in focus.
    five minutes. and it doesn't even have to be open to notify you of watched timelines.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy3721 View Post
    Does Bad Kitty have a "trending" option? How about local tweets? I'm sure it's been discussed in detail but I can't find any mention of it in any of the reviews or posts.
    It hasn't been discussed because sadly it doesn't have it Hope to see that soon with updates.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Twitter sucks.
    why can't I add "from my Palm Pre" to the end of the Bad Kitty tag? I want people to know I'm using webOS... seems like an obvious thing since I paid so much for this app...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123