Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 50
  1. #21  
    Really hoping that Tweet Deck makes an app for webOS.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Niris777 View Post
    Really hoping that Tweet Deck makes an app for webOS.
    Now that's what I'm interested in! I opened a support ticket with them a couple of months ago and they said that they were looking into it.
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
  3. #23  
    Bad kitty is out and looking amaazing!
  4. #24  
    I just downloaded the app and it's gorgeous. Well worth the wait. I will still use tweed as my default right now, but once Bad Kitty includes notifications, picture viewing in the app, and "marking" your spot in the app it will be my default.

    I love this app and more twitter apps is a good thing. None have been able to do all I need out of a twitter app. Tweed works amazingly but is visually unpleasing and sometimes slow. Bad Kitty is definately a stunner in the looks department and works amazingly. You should all download it and give it a try.
  5. #25  
    Where do I download it? =)
  6. #26  
    Oh I get it. This isn't a free app. I guess I won't be seeing it here in Canada, then. ****.
  7. ooak's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    #27  
    twee is better the bad kitty good app can be better
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by tidusmccoy1515 View Post
    I just downloaded the app and it's gorgeous. Well worth the wait. I will still use tweed as my default right now, but once Bad Kitty includes notifications, picture viewing in the app, and "marking" your spot in the app it will be my default.
    I tested Bad Kitty prior to it's release. When it gets those three things it will become my twitter client, too. For now it's Twee, which has all of those things and looks better than Tweed (IMHO).

    The reason I'll switch to Bad Kitty is that it's much faster than Twee. Every interaction w/the interface happens immediately. Twee by comparison seems sluggish. I also don't like Twee's opening one card, and then immediately opening another, and killing the first. I wish that Twee would open only one card if you have only one account. If you have more than one account, then fine, open each account in a individual card.

    But Bad Kitty isn't quite ready to be my default Twitter client. Lack of notifications is a killer.
    Twitter: dullgeek
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    I tested Bad Kitty prior to it's release. When it gets those three things it will become my twitter client, too. For now it's Twee, which has all of those things and looks better than Tweed (IMHO).

    The reason I'll switch to Bad Kitty is that it's much faster than Twee. Every interaction w/the interface happens immediately. Twee by comparison seems sluggish. I also don't like Twee's opening one card, and then immediately opening another, and killing the first. I wish that Twee would open only one card if you have only one account. If you have more than one account, then fine, open each account in a individual card.

    But Bad Kitty isn't quite ready to be my default Twitter client. Lack of notifications is a killer.
    I agree- The Bad Kitty app looks very cool but the lack of Notifications is a killer for me too. Tweed excels in the notification dept. hands down.

    More Twitter clients to encourage competition is always a plus, and am looking forward to further updates!
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

    Catch me on Twitter

    Google+ Me
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by drummer12 View Post
    I wish more twitter apps included the option to change the damn pull interval. 15 min is too annoying to check and I end up not even checking it, which defeats the purpose.
    FWIW, Twee's notification interval is configurable to:
    • 5 mins
    • 15 mins (default)
    • 30 mins
    • 1 hour

    I also like that Twee allows me to customize which things will cause a notification. I have mine set to ignore timeline updates and notify on mentions and direct messages.
    Twitter: dullgeek
  11. tenzero's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by J bird View Post
    what about a program that will post to both, twitter and facebook.
    When I left BlackBerry for the Pre, SocialScope was the hardest app to give up. I really hope something similar comes to WebOS.
  12. ruhi's Avatar
    Posts
    61 Posts
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    #32  
    I use spaz, which I think is great. The ability to text tweets is great... and it's free!
  13. rayln's Avatar
    Posts
    215 Posts
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    #33  
    strange question, anyone in ny who's purchased bad kitty, sales tax applied?
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    I also don't like Twee's opening one card, and then immediately opening another, and killing the first. I wish that Twee would open only one card if you have only one account. If you have more than one account, then fine, open each account in a individual card.
    Are you talking about Twee or twee free? Paid twee opens straight to the twitter timeline if you have ONE twitter account.
    ***I Twitter***

    Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  15. #35  
    I have the paid twee and it still loads the first window then closed it and opens a second window for my 1 twitter account/timeline. Yes it closes the first window but it is annoying that the app has to do that.
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    Are you talking about Twee or twee free? Paid twee opens straight to the twitter timeline if you have ONE twitter account.
    Actually on my Twee (paid version), it does open the one card and then immediately open another and kill the first one like the previous comment. And I only have one twitter account. Thats weird that yours doesnt.
  17. #37  
    Can somebody post a screenshot of the timeline view?
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    Can somebody post a screenshot of the timeline view?
    I fond this video that goes through the options. It looks like it was posted in October so it might have changed but here you go.

  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    Are you talking about Twee or twee free? Paid twee opens straight to the twitter timeline if you have ONE twitter account.
    No I'm talking about Twee, not Twee Free. Occasionally, the first card opens quickly and starts the 2nd card quickly enough that you don't even notice that it was 2 cards. But that's not the norm. Normally, I see the one card show up. Then it moves over and a second card holding the timeline shows up, while the first card disappears in background.
    Twitter: dullgeek
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by rayln View Post
    strange question, anyone in ny who's purchased bad kitty, sales tax applied?
    I live in N. Carolina. And all of my purchases from the app catalog (except I believe the first) have had sales tax applied. I was surprised by that as I thought that sales tax was not necessary when conducting interstate transactions.

    Do iPhone users get charged sales tax for their app purchases.

    (Sorry, this is way off topic, but it's kinda where the thread went.)
    Twitter: dullgeek
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions