1.    #1  
    how long will the stock battery last if i turn off email, gps and turn the screen brightness down half way?
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    19 hours and 32 minutes.
    as long as it stays on i think
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    as long as it stays on i think
    Now that is funny!
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
  5.    #5  
    lol gee thanks for all the help guys..........
    Depends mostly on usage and signal strength. Therefore nobody knows what is the correct reply for you.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckchuck88 View Post
    how long will the stock battery last if i turn off email, gps and turn the screen brightness down half way?
    In all seriousness, in my experience, the biggest battery drain is having a low signal. Turning those other things off may help, but i think if you have all your bars, that's the best battery saver.

If you have a low EVDO signal, and you have a wifi connection, it's actually better to be connected to wifi.
    I ran the battery meter and I went over 26 hours

This was a normal day worth of usage (casual email, some text, some phone calls, some web browsing).

When I hit 10 posts i'll post my screenshot.
  9. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckchuck88 View Post
    Not nearly enough info. The biggest drain is using the screen and using the network ... all depends on what you're doing. If you run Pandora, it will last about a couple of hours ... same if you're constantly web surfing. If you're only making a few phone calls, should last a whole day.

Here's a hint ... if you turn on airplane mode and don't touch the phone it will last a *really* long time. 8^)
    I haven't charged my Pre since day one in july! This phone is SUPER!!!!!!112211!
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP