View Poll Results: What is your opinion on iTunes syncing?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • iTunes syncing is very important to me, Palm should be harder on apple!

4 8.51%
  • Syncing is a cool feature, I support Palm, but they should focus on other updates.

12 25.53%
  • Ditch iTunes, develop a WebOS syncing program already!

8 17.02%
  • I don't care about iTunes syncing and never plan to use it anyways.

23 48.94%
  • I am upset, and completely disagree with Palm's actions towards enabling iTunes syncing.

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    How do you feel about iTunes syncing?
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    hate itunes. -m
    I tried it, I didn't like it, I do not use it... must we have another thread about this?
    apple used to be the cool company, that gave everybody freedom! they're still making .99 to 1.29 per song... they should let it slide!
    Used it a few times, thought it was not intuitive. I just copy my MP3's over through the USB connection. I change the song list so I really don't care to sync with iTunes. My wife has an Ipod and she syncs ever so often, though she loves her iTunes. I just wish the media player which supports multiple formats instead of just mp4.
    I've been using it for a good two years now. Seamlessly syncing ratings/playcounts from the iPod to iTunes is really neat, and Smart Playlists are a godsend.

But, I never really liked Apple's tactics when it came to ipod/itunes and the general community. Later versions of the ipods sign the library xml, preventing third-parties from modifying it. Now, Apple is pumping out updates to lock it down further.

At this very moment I'm currently porting my library over to Songbird. At least there I will have complete control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall View Post
    At this very moment I'm currently porting my library over to Songbird. At least there I will have complete control.
    We should have the Pre sync to songbird, I honestly didn't know what I was missing