1.    #1  
    So here is the story of my pre today,
    I was prepparing for 1.2 by removing my tweaks when I went to go text someone. My launcher wouldnt open! SO I tried removing the battery a few times and searching (I found the thread related to this but the solution was way to complicated for me) but that did nothing. Next I tried calling sprint and they suggested that I bring it into the store tomorrow. I dont mind doing that but i installed my theme with preware and theres no way to delete it since i cant get there and universal search is broken. I dont want to bring my pre to the doc because i dont want to risk losing all of my contacts. Will my theme void the warranty? Does anyone have any have any suggestions that a average human can understand?
    Thanks for the help
    As long as your Pre has been backed up, you will not lose your contacts when you use the doctor. Check the backup icon on the last page and it will tell you when your last backup was.
    Quote Originally Posted by sportg21 View Post
    So here is the story of my pre today,
    I was prepparing for 1.2 by removing my tweaks when I went to go text someone. My launcher wouldnt open! SO I tried removing the battery a few times and searching (I found the thread related to this but the solution was way to complicated for me) but that did nothing. Next I tried calling sprint and they suggested that I bring it into the store tomorrow. I dont mind doing that but i installed my theme with preware and theres no way to delete it since i cant get there and universal search is broken. I dont want to bring my pre to the doc because i dont want to risk losing all of my contacts. Will my theme void the warranty? Does anyone have any have any suggestions that a average human can understand?
    Thanks for the help
    Sprint may not replace the phone as it's modded and I believe in the contract it states that. If you read about how to use WebOS Doctor you can basically bring the phone back to the original state. The other thing is to call Sprint technical support and they can also push an update to you and restore the original build. You will lose the contacts at first, however if you backed it up then it will automatically sync and restore the contacts for you, I believe.
    Try using the webos repair utility"

http://www.precentral.net/webos-repa...ew-best-friend

If not then use webos doctor to restore. Your palm profile will restore all your contacts and apps installed via app catalog...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    ok thanks guys. Im just gonna bring it to the store as is and if they dont take it i will j docter it.