Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1.    #1  
    With 8gig of memory its just not enough if you want to add a camcorder.the phone cant handle it along with everything else we are using it for.
    This comes from the top.Corporate my friends!
  2. #2  
    I don't know what your talking about. 8 gigs is plenty. I currently have two full length movies on my phone and several 100 MP3s. I wouldnt use it as a regular camcorder but for short clips theres plenty of memory. Its all in what people want on their phones. Some people want it and some don't, but it is doable.
  3. #3  
    Umm..ok then.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by briggsie View Post
    With 8gig of memory its just not enough if you want to add a camcorder.the phone cant handle it along with everything else we are using it for.
    This comes from the top.Corporate my friends!
    Yeah, video compression doesn't exist yet Not to mention, you can fit 2 hours of video on a single 4.7gb dvd, if not more, depending on the level of compression. Another great thread from you, keep it up!
  5. zna03's Avatar
    Posts
    281 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #5  
    Your in the running for dumbest statement made on this forum...

    Congrats. I have 6 full length movies on my phone currently, plus 140 songs, and a few TV shows I enjoy. I think a few video files could fit just fine. Oh also 250 wallpapers and about 150 personal photos. So yeah I think space isn't the hold-up.
  6. #6  
    The op is clearly delusional. I hear avatar was **** entirely on the pre, from JR.himself!

    Ok the *** thing was supposed to be "shOt" but I think I'll let my freudian fingerslip stand.
  7.    #7  
    yea try doing that with all the music you downloaded from your itunes account and all the pictures you have on it.thats why the iphone expanded its memory b4 they put a camcorder on the phone....another great reply from you also!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. pdfierro's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    #8  
    For most people, 8GB is more than enough. What the OP is trying to convey is that everybody in the world won't have enough space left on the Pre! Which is simply not true. Please get that out of your head, OP.

    Personally, I think 16GB would be the sweet spot for anybody and everybody.
  9. #9  
    i have 855 songs and two movies on my phone and more 100 pics
  10. #10  
    so then all the movies i shot on my 700p with my 1gb external dont exist and never happened?
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    i have 855 songs and two movies on my phone and more 100 pics
    if the phone had a camcorder(which will never happen on our 8 gig)you would be maxed out my friend!
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by briggsie View Post
    yea try doing that with all the music you downloaded from your itunes account and all the pictures you have on it.thats why the iphone expanded its memory b4 they put a camcorder on the phone....another great reply from you also!!!!!!!!!!!
    And yet, with a Jailbroken 3G, you can record video. They didn't expand memory on the 3Gs just because they wanted video, they expanded it because it's a new generation, and that's how the market works, and has always worked. The next version of the Pre also won't have 8gb on it. I fit 4 entire seasons of the TV show NewsRadio on my Pre, I think it can handle video just fine.
  13. pdfierro's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    #13  
    Jesus. Please stop trying to convey that everybody who owns a Palm Pre will fill it to the max with videos from the camcorder and the like.
  14. #14  
    My Canon HF-10 will hold 2 hours of HD video in 8gig - although that may be compressed. The Pre is not close to HD resolution.
  15. #15  
    My last phone was a LG Rumor (didnt have much internal memory and I only added a 2gb SD card) and it had a camcorder...so I fail to see why the Pre could not have one....considering all of us are not going to try to record full length movies on our phones.
  16. #16  
    Wow...... Enough said
  17. sculchy1's Avatar
    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    #17  
    Now I'm confused how I ever took video on my WinMo Touch Pro with a 2GB microSD card?!?!?
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by sculchy1 View Post
    Now I'm confused how I ever took video on my WinMo Touch Pro with a 2GB microSD card?!?!?
    Or my BB Pearl with 2GB MicroSD
  19. #19  
    When did people stop thinking before they post? I think we should be jerks to people when they post such stupidity. It could cause them to actually think before posting.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by billybennett View Post
    When did people stop thinking before they post? I think we should be jerks to people when they post such stupidity. It could cause them to actually think before posting.
    I thought he was just putting us all "in our place"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions