Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by briggsie View Post
    yea try doing that with all the music you downloaded from your itunes account and all the pictures you have on it.thats why the iphone expanded its memory b4 they put a camcorder on the phone....another great reply from you also!!!!!!!!!!!
    You won't understand this, because you are clearly too full of your own opinion, but I can't help myself.

You would do well to listen to your betters. If you can't figure out that Elysian and many of the other regular posters here know a thing or two, then you have serious issues and will not go far in life.

And why do you refuse to use the space bar after punctuation or the shift key? It is rude and makes it hard for others to read your posts. Not only do you not have any idea what you're talking about, but you make me work harder to figure that out.

I think you should do more reading and less typing.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    The people in the webOSdev section who have recorded with the camera from the command prompt are getting mp4 videos out, if I'm not mistaken, meaning they already come out of the camera with proper compression. This makes the 8GB quite usable.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    What?!? Is the O.P. smoking something? My Palm Centro could record video with much less memory. Stop...think about it...post it!
    Gee I wonder how my last phone, the Treo 800w had a camcorder with only 256 mb of internal memory?? The Pre has 30 times what that phone had.
    Quote Originally Posted by billybennett View Post
    When did people stop thinking before they post? I think we should be jerks to people when they post such stupidity. It could cause them to actually think before posting.
    In fact, it wouldn't bother me if the mods had a "too stupid and not willing to listen to anyone else to post here anymore" rule and banned violators. I have no problem with stupidity (otherwise, how could I live with myself?), but stupid people who won't listen to anyone else are entirely and utterly useless.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Apple must not have gotten your memo that 8GB is not large enough as the new nano with video camera comes in an 8GB size.
    Granted the nano isn't a phone and doesn't need to store all of the other enormously large files as a phone does like contact list, calendar info, email.
    <deleted unnecessary posts>>

Back off on the insults people!
    Just call me Berd.
  8.    #28  
    [QUOTE=rich_halvorson;1914517]Apple must not have gotten your memo that 8GB is not large enough as the new nano with video camera comes in an 8GB size.
    Granted the nano isn't a phone and doesn't need to store all of the other enormously large files as a phone does like contact list, calendar info, email.[/QUOTE} you make a comment and then eat your own words?yea right a ipod is not a phone!
    Don't feed the troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by briggsie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rich_halvorson View Post
    Apple must not have gotten your memo that 8GB is not large enough as the new nano with video camera comes in an 8GB size.
    Granted the nano isn't a phone and doesn't need to store all of the other enormously large files as a phone does like contact list, calendar info, email.
    you make a comment and then eat your own words?yea right a ipod is not a phone!
    And yet, a lesser device is fully capable of several hours of video recording with just 8gb, and it doesn't even have youtube integration, whereas the Pre most likely will! Eat your own words.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    2005: Cellphone has whopping 500mb Storage and internal video capability
    2009: Smartphone has miniscule 8GB Storage and is incapable of video storage?!?!

We're not filming the next batman here. We're filming a drunk fratboy falling down the stairs and then uploading it to youtube. 8GB is plenty.
    I have this crazy samsung phone from 2002 that has that new fangled moving picture gizmo with its 32 mb of storage, so you are right 8gb is no where near that.
    Why are we feeding this troll?
    Follow Me On

Thread has little to no validity and is pointless.

<<closed>>
    Just call me Berd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12