1.    #1  
    Hey Everyone,

I searched the forum for an answer but didnt find any with the problem I am having.

I have 6.8GB free on my Pre and everytime I try to download an App from the App Catalog, Filecoaster, or Preware it says, the download fails:

In the app catalog it says: "sorry, not enough memory-please delete an application you ahve installed to make room"
    In Filecoaster/Preware it says:"Install Failed, not enough install space"

With 6.8GB free, i do not have many apps at all downloaded--HELP!!
    Last edited by pogeypre; 09/23/2009 at 11:51 AM. Reason: uncalled for hate mongering. :)
    Palm allocated enough space for the official apps in the catalog at the time of release... Palm did not say you'd have that memory for use to install homebrew

When the catalog comes out of beta and the next version of webos rolls out, these limits will be raised/eliminated
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I believe that one way to get around the app limit is to install apps through Preware. All the apps are there and they somehow get around the app limit.
    Palm for life
    IIIx...TE...TX...Pre

Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    When the catalog comes out of beta and the next version of webos rolls out, these limits will be raised/eliminated
    not saying it's not true but when has palm officially said that because i think i missed it.