Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I'm not exactly sure how the "cloud" works for the Pre. I haven't really used the google calender before but just started today. So I add an appt into google calender and now what do I do to make it sync with the pre? I have a hard time feeling comfortable that it will add the appt automatically. I want to be comfortable adding appts this way. Help me out guys. Thanks
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Well it just showed up on the phone. I guess I answered my own question.
    Yep, this works great! I have five calendars on google that I sync to my pre, makes life a lot easier!!

One question I have now, I just added a sports calendar to my google calendar, but that one is not syncing (even though the US holidays calendar is). Is there a limit to the number of google calendars that can sync?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Yep, this works great! I have five calendars on google that I sync to my pre, makes life a lot easier!!

One question I have now, I just added a sports calendar to my google calendar, but that one is not syncing (even though the US holidays calendar is). Is there a limit to the number of google calendars that can sync?
    Not sure about the limit but you can force-sync by going to the drop-down menu -> Pref's & Accounts ->sync now
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    Not sure about the limit but you can force-sync by going to the drop-down menu -> Pref's & Accounts ->sync now
    This is strange, I can add a ton of "regular" calendars and they sync just fine. My other public calendar syncs fine, but the sports ones will not.

Perhaps this is Palm's way of saying that I don't need sports feeds on my phone