Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadney View Post
    My Pre wont sync with my iTunes 9.0 I have not updated to 9.0.1?? Can anyone provide me with some assistance?
    Itunes >= 9 will not sync
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    As a representative of the "cool" tech geeks, or CTG, I would like to say that perpetually using ITunes as a consumer was never what Palm wanted. They wanted their name to be out there as the champions of open use, and to make Apple look like crap. It has been a very smart policy to date, but that may be coming to an end.
    Ha ha! Thank you Mr. Insider. I'm sure that's exactly what Ruby and Co. intended to do from the beginning: infuriate an international standards body, alienate his former company, inconvenience his customer base, and generally prove he lacks the wherewithal to hang with the big dawgs. Apple's lawyers are probably still chuckling about this - and looking forward to Ruby's next act of foolishness.
    Great I appreciate that. Do I have to delete 9.0 and then transfer the songs from my ipod to the 8.2?
    iTunes Shmytunes. Drag and Drop is easier. Especially if you have a big music library.
    Quote Originally Posted by BucsnNoles View Post
    iTunes Shmytunes. Drag and Drop is easier. Especially if you have a big music library.
    You owe me $50.00. Copyright, on Itunes Shmytunes, Itunes Shmitunes, Itunes Smytunes, and Itunes Smitunes.

You could use Itunes pietunes if you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    You owe me $50.00. Copyright, on Itunes Shmytunes, Itunes Shmitunes, Itunes Smytunes, and Itunes Smitunes.

You could use Itunes pietunes if you want.
    /facepalm
    I'm loving how some people on other blogs/forums are commenting that 9.0.1 didn't fix Pre sync! Nooooo crap! Yeah, I'm sure Apple's working on that diligently
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadney View Post
    Great I appreciate that. Do I have to delete 9.0 and then transfer the songs from my ipod to the 8.2?
    Your Music folder won't be deleted when you uninstall 9.0.

Removing iTunes for Mac OS X
    Palm just needs to let us use other playlist formats. The music indexing API works fine without the need of iTunes.
    Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PookiePrancer View Post
    I'm loving how some people on other blogs/forums are commenting that 9.0.1 didn't fix Pre sync! Nooooo crap! Yeah, I'm sure Apple's working on that diligently
    Those must be the same people who think they can run iPhone Apps on their Pre, because after all, they come from iTunes! Don't laugh, I've seen it posted here and many other places. Rumor is, pretty soon, we'll be able to generate electricity with iTunes, solve world hunger, and cure cancer. I think that comes with 9.0.2.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12