1. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Is there a way (tweak) to make the icons smaller and add another icon? I'd love to add the messaging icon there without losing the others.
  2. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Okay so I passed the "icon smaller" thing by installing 4x4, what can I say but I was new to the Pre and homebrew world. But what about adding another icon to the quick launch wave? I found AHS but the only version for download doesn't work. Hasn't anyone figured this out yet? I've the seen so many great apps and patches so I know you guys are smart enough. BTW, I did search so sorry if I missed this one.
    It's all good. You are correct that you missed the discussions on this, because there have been dozens of them.

The problem is that the launch bar is so hard coded into the framework that nobody has figured out how to patch it yet.

AHS is a nice idea, but for my purposes, is really just a cute gimmick until there is a way to actually integrate it instead of a running it as an app.

Right now there is no way to do what you, and I, and a lot of other people want and add more items to the quick launch bar. Hopefully it is possible, and someone figures out a way to hack it.