1.    #1  
    I am trying to remove my tweaks in anticipation of 1.2. All the tweaks removed just fine via the WebOS Quick Install tool (Version 2.5) with the exception of the Spoof iPhone User Agent tweak.

When I open the Tweaks tool it shows that tweak as being checked. When I click it to uncheck it, it remains checked and my Pre restarts like it is adding or removing the tweak, but the check box always remains checked.

First, has anyone seen this behavior with the WebOS Quick Install tool and know how to fix it?

If not, how can I remove this tweak? I really don't want a bricked Pre when 1.2 is finally sent.

Thanks in Advance!!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Oh gawd! I'm about to uninstall the spoof as well. I'll let you know how it went...
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I ran into the same problem at first. But, I disabled all the other tweaks first, closed out the WEBOS install program, opened it back up, went to tweaks again and clicked "Disable all Mods and restore from backup" button. Worked like a charm. Hope this helps.
  4.    #4  
    Yup, that process worked like a charm for me too! Thanks!

This does raise the interesting question though, outside of the check boxes on the Tweaks UI page, how can you tell that the tweak(s) are indeed removed?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Goto Welcome to Facebook | Facebook. If it look like the full page then the tweak is uninstall successfully. If not, it will pull up the mobile iPhone version. Also, don't forget to got preferences in the Web and clear out your history, cache, and cookies to be on the safe side (verification purposes only).
    Sounds like a bug in WebOS Quickinstall. The patch uninstalls easily and the uninstall process has been tested thoroughly (I know because I wrote the patch). If there is some question about whether or not the WebOS Quickinstall version works properly, you can always get the patch directly from the original thread here.
    @clipcarl
    can you give instructions on how to manually remove the spoof iPhone user agent patch?

I also installed it using WOSQI and can't get it to remove completely.
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl View Post
    Sounds like a bug in WebOS Quickinstall. The patch uninstalls easily and the uninstall process has been tested thoroughly (I know because I wrote the patch). If there is some question about whether or not the WebOS Quickinstall version works properly, you can always get the patch directly from the original thread here.
    if your still around clipcarl lol would you see if you could get this patch to work with the BFG maps app . this patch seems to break the scroll feature and tap feature of the app . thanks
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    if your still around clipcarl lol would you see if you could get this patch to work with the BFG maps app . this patch seems to break the scroll feature and tap feature of the app . thanks
    This patch seems to break quite alot of things...

-Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.