1.    #1  
    My phone has 4 simultaneous themes. (spideyodasocablue, or spiderman, yoda, socom, and blue)

My phone does not have an icon for contacts.

My phone's web browser won't open.

My phone has a My tether icon that takes me to my music.

Let's just say I am a tinkerer. I like to see how things work, and put them back together... however, sometimes there is not a do-over button.

Palm created WebOs Doctor as my do-over button. This is the second time it has saved me.

Thank you, Palm.
    ha ha ha ha very funnnnny lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Knock on wood that I haven't had to visit the doctor yet. I think I may have jacked up my WIFI radio somehow though. about 1hr after a reboot if i try to surf the web on my pre i get an "unable to resolve host" error. oh well. As long as the WIFI still works with mytether i could care less.
    I've dr'd once... So I could root my Pre to install the latest MyTether. Gonna do it again before installing webOS when it releases soon.
    I'd Dr'd twice. The first time I messed my phone up so bad I had no choice (totally my fault) and the second time I believe I could have fixed it, but calling the Dr is so easy that major problems aren't worth fixing on your own.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    ha! I had to doctor today for the first time, too much hacking in the underlying files left me with it simply cycling on my custom boot screens for over eight minutes so I gave it the clean swipe, only took about 40 minutes or so to get everything back the way I like (customed fairly highly)