1.    #1  
    i installed a bunch of tweaks using the version right before the latest version. i went to remove them in the new version of webos and they arent appearing checked on. if i attempt to check something off i get an incorrect chunk error.

please help!

thanks
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    you need to get the old version, and undo the tweaks in that.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lldsandsll View Post
    i installed a bunch of tweaks using the version right before the latest version. i went to remove them in the new version of webos and they arent appearing checked on. if i attempt to check something off i get an incorrect chunk error.

please help!

thanks
    You have to remove the tweaks using the old version of WebOs Quick Install (2.03) BEFORE you start using the new version.

Go to the new thread for WebOs Quick Install V2.52 and read through the posts. This has been discussed quite thoroughly there:

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...all-contd.html

There is also a new WebOs cleanup utility posted there.
    Steve
  4.    #4  
    i was afraid of that. where can i get an old version? are they archived?

edit: thanks, u beat me to it lol
    I had that problem too and ended up reloading the webos and starting all over. I kind of wish I had read this or that thread before. It is good to have a fresh reload every-now-and-then.
  6.    #6  
    additional errors:

on screen keyboard is working, but is the old version. it does not appear under preware or device managment. i cant uninstall it, nor update it to the new version.

i also got all the old tweaks off, but now when i try to remove nascar and nfl, i can click the check box, but it automatically unchecks itself.
  7.    #7  
    ok i went into USB mode, removed the keyboard, and still cant install it again. error 4.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    additional errors:

on screen keyboard is working, but is the old version. it does not appear under preware or device managment. i cant uninstall it, nor update it to the new version.

i also got all the old tweaks off, but now when i try to remove nascar and nfl, i can click the check box, but it automatically unchecks itself.
    I have all of the exact same problems and now I cant update the Virtual Keyboard I might just do a full reload before 1.2 so it doesn't screw with anything
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    additional errors:

Nascar check is a bug. It does that for me too.
    I unistalled all tweaks before undating to webOS 1.2, but now I can't reinstall the tweaks since the update or it gives me an error: unable process patch...incorrect chunk: the chunck content doesn't match the target. It's weird because some of the tweaks still work just none that i had. plus some that I never used to begin with don't work either. can anyone please help. thanks!
    Tweaks don't work with 1.2

from the main page

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...all-contd.html

WebOS Quick Install v2.6

This program is intended for use with WebOS applications that are in-testing, which under section 4.2 of the Palm SDK License Agreement allows for such unapproved applications to be installed on Palm devices. Applications installed with WebOS Quick Install have not be tested by Palm and are installed at your own risk.

This program is freeware, but not opensource. Feel free to share it with other testing forums.

I can be contacted at support@canuck-software.ca
    If you contact me, or post in this thread to contact me, you must also include the following information:
    - Device: are you using a Palm Pre or the emulator
    - Operating System (include 32bit or 64bit)
    - Have you followed my troubleshooting guide completely
    I will be ignore emails/posts that don't follow that format.

Donations are appreciated as I'm just one person developing this app during my spare time.

Enjoy! :-)

NOTE: Remove all Tweaks before upgrading from 2.03 to 2.5

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    DOES NOT WORK WITH WEBOS 1.2
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-