Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    k, well i tried to remove package manager service and it says "error removing [4]"

could this have something to do with it?
    How are you trying to remove it? Are you using quick install? You have to remove Preware first and then remove the Package manager service.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    How are you trying to remove it? Are you using quick install? You have to remove Preware first and then remove the Package manager service.

I tried to uninstall package manager service via Preware but from the above I know you cant do it that.

so I should uninstall it from Quick install?

should i remove Virtual Keyboard under Preware also? Before I uninstall it obviously...
    Quote Originally Posted by grant21 View Post
    I tried to uninstall package manager service via Preware but from the above I know you cant do it that.

so I should uninstall it from Quick install?

should i remove Virtual Keyboard under Preware also? Before I uninstall it obviously...

Yes, but from the looks of your pic before the VK is not even installed.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Yes, but from the looks of your pic before the VK is not even installed.
    In Quick install, under Device Management, "User-installed Applications", I see Virtual Keyboard....
    In Quick install, under Device Management, "User-installed Applications", I see Virtual Keyboard....

Ok then yes uninstall all of them there in the following order.

1) VK
    2) Preware
    3) Package manager service

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Ok then yes uninstall all of them there in the following order.

1) VK
    2) Preware
    3) Package manager service

Did it, still nothing...............
    Did it, still nothing...............

So you have Preware and package manager service re-installed? If you do I would install the VK using Preware.

When you go to avalible patches in Preware does it say Remove or Install on the button?

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    So you have Preware and package manager service re-installed? If you do I would install the VK using Preware.

sooo it came up for a second then disappeared.....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12