Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    OK i was doing some root hacks and i got a call but this time it said "Blocked number" so i think my first wrong number (this is my first cell phone) so i here bath water i think who is taking a bath with their cell phone so i say "Hello" a loud exploding noise followed by a malfunction noise and beeps it hangs up call was 9 seconds thanks to my call duration hack i put it on Yahoo! Answers they told me call the police what should i do
    Call police
    Definitely call the police.
  4.    #4  
    I live in "New Jersey" but who would this be and how would they find my phone info i have never given my phone info to people online nor is it on my profile pages online
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    they're calling from inside your house. get out!!!
    It may seem like I am doing nothing, but on a cellular level I'm really quite busy.
  6.    #6  
    one my house is so tiny that my living room is a dining room and kitchen the left the tiny living room and the right a kitchen plus on the left is my parents bedroom and in my room a bathroom next to me where i am taking a shower next don't think any one is in my house plus there are people who live upstairs from me
    I would continue to post online, on various (other) web sites to solicit further advice!

Someone has to have the correct answer for you! Keep looking!
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    WebOS 1.2 will fix this...
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
    It actually said "Blocked Number" on your phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaer57 View Post
    WebOS 1.2 will fix this...
    Lmao!
    Quote Originally Posted by quahtrader View Post
    It actually said "Blocked Number" on your phone?
    Not that hard...

*67 and then the number you want to call.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    grab a hammer and smash your phone
    Turn your phone off when you take acid.
    curl up in a ball and cry in a corner
    This signature for rent
    It might be a glitch.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    sounds like a prank to me.. -m
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    Not that hard...

*67 and then the number you want to call.
    And it says "Blocked Number"? Not on mine. It says "Private".

Every callerid phone/box I've ever seen says "Private" when the callerid is blocked. I've never seen "Blocked Number".
  18.    #18  
    Got you all i didn't hear an explosion i didn't hear malfunctioning or beeps all i heard was bath water for 9 seconds and what the **** are you noobs this advice is stupid yes it said "Blocked number" and you think i'm stupid to think webOS 1.2 would fix it and crying in a corner would help and i would not smash my phone i am not stupid ****in' assholes and i don't take acid freaks
  19.    #19  
    not a prank just the exploding and malfunctioning stuff but i did hear bath water probably nothing i din't hear a voice i just said Hello it just hung up man i will just hack into their phone and get the number and text them (yes i know how to do that)
    Quote Originally Posted by preultra64 View Post
    not a prank just the exploding and malfunctioning stuff but i did hear bath water probably nothing i din't hear a voice i just said Hello it just hung up man i will just hack into their phone and get the number and text them (yes i know how to do that)
    How do you know it was bath water? Maybe it was the kitchen faucet, or and outdoor spigot, and maybe someone urinating.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast