Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Hey! I just wasted a minute of my life reading all of this. Now I wasted another 10 seconds of my life typing this! Man I hate it when people try to be "funny".
    In closing preultra64, you have only been posting on this forum for a little bit of time, and from your other posts I have read, you are offering nothing constructive to conversations. Maybe this isn't the right forum for you.

Do you realize that even jokingly, this thread was a waste of time and space? If you really have nothing else better to do, than go and post threads like this in OFF TOPIC.

Or better yet...go back to your "old forums" as you call them.....and be a troll there. Or at least offer up something better than curses and jokes.

Cheers,
    Robert
    I likey take apart thingies....
    In closing preultra64, you have only been posting on this forum for a little bit of time, and from your other posts I have read, you are offering nothing constructive to conversations. Maybe this isn't the right forum for you.

Do you realize that even jokingly, this thread was a waste of time and space? If you really have nothing else better to do, than go and post threads like this in OFF TOPIC.

Or better yet...go back to your "old forums" as you call them.....and be a troll there. Or at least offer up something better than curses and jokes.

Cheers,
    Robert
    I likey take apart thingies....
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    You can say that again.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Haha dude says he lives with his parents and then calls people "new school." I guess "old school" means still IN school
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123