Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Take your medicine man just thought you were joking if you think it is serious call the cops or your doctor for a refill.
    Quote Originally Posted by preultra64 View Post
    Got you all i didn't hear an explosion i didn't hear malfunctioning or beeps all i heard was bath water for 9 seconds and what the **** are you noobs this advice is stupid yes it said "Blocked number" and you think i'm stupid to think webOS 1.2 would fix it and crying in a corner would help and i would not smash my phone i am not stupid ****in' assholes and i don't take acid freaks
    A sense of humor will carry you through life.
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    You're right, WebOS 1.2 won't fix your problem...
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
    you sir are a strange, sad little man, and you have my pity.......
    learn english so we can understand you :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaer57 View Post
    You're right, WebOS 1.2 won't fix your problem...
    lol
  7.    #27  
    It could of been a faucet or something maybe a prank call with a caller id with the 67 thing that could of been it i'm not nervous at all i have a collection of knives i have the original mike myers knife and i have needles in the draw to so nobody can get me
    I'm thinking this is palms fault. This would never happen on a superior iphone because they have an app for that.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    you arso are having broken engrish in you brains
  10.    #30  
    hey guys i knew it was a joke you just are just ****ed up come on i am not strange leave me alone all i want is to enjoy these forums how am i strange i am actually a good user
  11.    #31  
    i have better speech then you what is wrong with my english idiots
    Raaaaaaaammmmmmmmmoooooooonnnnneeeeee give this man a virus from which he cannot escape......

Frrrrrruuuuuunnnnnnkkkkkkiiiiiissssss!!!!!
  13.    #33  
    leave me the **** alone. i don't do anything to you i take pills but for anxiety and depression i mean really what pills you guys just don't behave online you guys are just mean **** you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    I'm thinking this is palms fault. This would never happen on a superior iphone because they have an app for that.
    Homebrew already got this covered.
    Of course you knew it was a joke nimrod......you are the original poster
  16.    #36  
    Let's just leave this alone and have fun on the forums this can just be forgotten and stuff i shouldn't of posted this sorry let's just be friends, Alright.
  17.    #37  
    Forums were made for questions you guys are so new school i miss the old forums :.(
    Mods....please close this thread and send Uncle Ted to his house to take care of him......
  19.    #39  
    yes please close the thread thank you mods
    Well, there's 15 minutes of my life i'll never get back again.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast