Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hope there's a drummachine app like beatmaker on the iphone
    I don't plan on going nuts with buying random stupid apps for the Pre, but I figure if there's a really awesome app here or there, I'd be happy to shell out the money for it. Most other stupid apps I expect to be free. I remember there was some study awhile back that showed 99.9% of apps downloaded from the iphone app store were unused after the first time they were downloaded and the percentage was actually even WORSE for paid apps. I would expect that if u paid money for an app you'd actually use it more than once, but I guess iphone users aren't too bright.
    Shazam ( or song identify app)
    Cube runner
    Facebook ( I know its coming but damn)
    I wish there was a app that would count how many texts I send or receive a month. I have unlimited I'm just curious

some sort of app that ties into my zune account and leaves me reminders of songs to download
    Quote Originally Posted by TwizteD25 View Post
    With a device like this I am sure no one will NEED to buy any apps. I am sure an alternative that is free will come out or every app that is a pay version.
    With homebrew really having gained popularity because of the too early release of web os. I agree w/you here
    1: Audible
    2: Podcast Player
    3: Financial app
    4: RSS Reader
    5: SplashID
    6: Delivery Package Tracking
    7: Amazon
    8: eBay
    9: Good ebook reader (Stanza quality)
    10: zLauncher like app to custmoize themes
    Oh I guess one Sudoku game of EA Sudoku quality app would be there for any time waster.
    Give me that and I'm all set.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12