1.    #1  
    does anybody know where or how to get the percentage of the battery life on the home screen of your pre. ive noticed it on alot of pics ive seen here at pre central. let me know guys. thanks
    Use post-its
    Quote Originally Posted by blurayjay View Post
    does anybody know where or how to get the percentage of the battery life on the home screen of your pre. ive noticed it on alot of pics ive seen here at pre central. let me know guys. thanks
    WebOS quick install, google and ye shall find. Its under the 'tweaks' available within WOSQI, and its quite handy!
  4.    #4  
    I just got the web os quick install, im just getting to know the program. can somebody tell me step by step on getting the battery percentage on the home screen. i would really appreciate it.
    1. Grab a Post-It
    2. Tap battery symbol
    3. With a Sharpie, write percentage on Post-It
    4. Place Post-It on Pre
    5. ???
    6. Profit
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blurayjay View Post
    I just got the web os quick install, im just getting to know the program. can somebody tell me step by step on getting the battery percentage on the home screen. i would really appreciate it.
    Dude....... instead of starting a new thread, read the thread you got webosquickinstall from. You'll get all the exact same answers there.

Let me know if you need me to help you find it again.
  7.    #7  
    hey tubal i couldnt find the thread on how to get the battery life percentage on my home screen. Can You Help. Please. Would really appreciate it!!!!
    Plug the phone in, tap just charge, open webOS install, look at the top of the program for options...I think, well one of the drop down choices is "tweaks"

Click on this, and toward the middle right of the page you will c add battery %. Just click that, ur pre should reboot really quick and all is done.