Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Has anyone experienced their touch screen not working? It's completely disabled. The keyboard works but nothing happens when I touch the screen. I tried taking the battery out, waiting 5 minutes and then putting it back in but nothing. Is there something I can do about that or do I have to take it in to Sprint and get it swapped out.
    hey, I had this exact same problem too on my first pre. Everything was working fine for the first 3 days then all of a sudden the touchscreen stopped working randomly for longer and longer periods, while the keyboard still worked. I had to take it into the Sprint store and they swapped it out with no questions asked.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I too had this problem on an otherwise flawless unit, and it broke my heart to swap it out, but there are no alternatives. Once the screen stops working, that's that unfortunately.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Man I was hoping I wouldn't have to. Okay. Guess I'll have to switch it out. Thanks for your replies. Much appreciated!
    I have no advice, just posting here to get thanked by Cynthia.
    Last edited by zeravla531; 09/22/2009 at 12:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cynthiaw View Post
    Has anyone experienced their touch screen not working? It's completely disabled. The keyboard works but nothing happens when I touch the screen. I tried taking the battery out, waiting 5 minutes and then putting it back in but nothing. Is there something I can do about that or do I have to take it in to Sprint and get it swapped out.
    plug it in to the usb charger a few times while touching the screen. worked for me, but I'm still going to get it checked out.