1.    #1  
    How can I stop this from happening? I want to see the real deal and not some trimmed down version of a webpage everytime I visit it.
    Example?
    I get the mobile version of CNN Business, and I can't get it to go to their normal website, and CNN doesn't offer that as an option on their mobile website either.
  4.    #4  
    Same with Espn Radio.
    That's funny. I was just thinking this morning that I wish it would automatically default to the mobile NY Times page when I navigate to an article. Depends on the website as to whether or not they recognize the Pre as a mobile web browser and what to do about it.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Yeah, I commented on this a couple of weeks ago. I noticed that Yahoo and CNN now take me to mobile versions of their site instead of the full-fledged PC version that I prefer. I was notified that both sites offer you the option of accessing their regular site if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. The only downside is that you have to do this each time you go to those sites. I wish there was a preference I could lock in but I haven't found one yet.
    How does one find the mobile websites that are formatted for the Pre? Is there a list of them anywhere?
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Hmmmmmm, NY Times and CNN........I can go to the full Fox News site, so that doesn't really bother me,
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    How does one find the mobile websites that are formatted for the Pre? Is there a list of them anywhere?
    Yep: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...art-phone.html
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I'd rather have it do that. Mine keeps changing to Google moblie in spanish. I've changed the settings 16 times back to english with no luck. Who knows!
    Quote Originally Posted by NLS80 View Post
    I'd rather have it do that. Mine keeps changing to Google moblie in spanish. I've changed the settings 16 times back to english with no luck. Who knows!
    Madre de Dios!

(Sorry couldn't resist.)