Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    the pre offers a feature/ability not found in other cell phones (at least to my knowledge)

the SMS BOMB

the pre allows you to queue a message before the previous one has been sent. essentially you can send messages without the last message completing the send process.

try: pressing any single random letter- then pressing enter. repeat this process hundreds of times as quick as possible (3-4 times a second)- have fun crashing the iphone!
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    useful if you know/hate someone without unlimiting texting...
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I would thank you had I not been aware of tthis prior too lol
    Quote Originally Posted by porfuse View Post
    the pre offers a feature/ability not found in other cell phones (at least to my knowledge)

the SMS BOMB

the pre allows you to queue a message before the previous one has been sent. essentially you can send messages without the last message completing the send process.

try: pressing any single random letter- then pressing enter. repeat this process hundreds of times as quick as possible (3-4 times a second)- have fun crashing the iphone!
    Beer + this = pissed off ex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Beer + this = pissed off ex.
    I was thinking doing the same thing. If there's one thing I hate just as my ex its her iphone!
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    no other phone can send them so fast--- other phones you gotta wait while it sends.

the iphone crashes fast- dunno about other phones. its a lot of fun when youre drunk
    Windows mobile has a program that does this also but its automatic
    Quote Originally Posted by THETRUTH View Post
    Windows mobile has a program that does this also but its automatic
    Yes they do, I got a lot of my friends VERY pissed off at me when I had my TP with that program. I would set it to send 500 messages, LOL.
    thats the one of the things i miss about my htc touch, with wm there is almost nothing you cannot do with the os including overclocking the processor and reallocating resources.....yeah im sorta a control freak when it comes to my electronic haha
    Yeah I've used this plenty of times just for humor. Its funny as to see some one come into the room upset because there phone won't stop ringing then they switch it to vibrate thinking this will help Lmao. The Pre also takes Priority over any other phone meaning they will get your text messages before you get there's, so it prevents them from assembling any type of devastating counter attack because your text will interrupt there's with an sms. I Lmao when I get a text an hour later saying "the battery on my phone died and it just came back on and I'm still getting text messages." Use this with caution some people will feel extremely intimidated by the Pre's SMS BomB especially iphone users lmao! I just did one right now!
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    This is extremely juvenile. Okay, now that's out of the way that's pretty funny that it has that functionality.
  12. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    plus there is the free backscrub you get from bubba after you get throw in the lock-up for sending your ex-girlfriend 400 texts over night.
    Ooooh!! I'm planning on winning some texting giveaways with this handy little feature 8-D Not only will I be the 100th texter... I will also be the 1-99th texter too!!! LOL
    Chalk another one up to multi-tasking.
  15. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I eagerly await the stalking and harassment charges I'm soon to get.

Thanks.