1.    #1  
    I was watching the keyboard clip, the guy had like 6 apps per line...I need that!!!!

how do you increase the # of apps you have per line, I have 3 accross while the guy had 6 accross I think... I have 3 accross then like 12-15 down on each row!!!
    Download and use webOS Quick install...you will see that patch (plus a whole lot more).
    the web os quick install has 4X4 any smaller and you hit the wrong ones. i had 5X5 and i hit the wrong app more than half the time. they also have add/delete app pages so you can have more than 3 pages of apps.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Where do you find the web os install at???
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    thanks @ PRZ
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Do I need anything else for this as far as software.
    You may need to download two other files, but the instructions in the first post tell you how to do it. Some people have had problems when they didn't follow the instructions completely.
    It's a very nice feature!
    They tried 5x4 but it was way too small but 4x4 is great. It is available through the WebOS Quick Instal.

Here is the link: lWebOS Quick Install.

- Craig
    Any problems with 4x4? Ever hit the wrong app on accident? I had the 5x5 or 5x4 and it was just too much
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Searrrrrccchhhh
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    have not tried it yet.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    Any problems with 4x4? Ever hit the wrong app on accident? I had the 5x5 or 5x4 and it was just too much
    4x4 is great, did it a few days ago, no miss hits yet. Highly recommend it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    Ever hit the wrong app on accident?
    Ever? Yes.

Often enough to be bothered? Not even close. Maybe 1 time out of 20, if that.