Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    I love this friggin phone!!
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I'm not totally convinced he was using a Pre as there were 3 lights on the bottom part of the phone that were steady on. Tracey did indeed have a Pre although they only showed her closing it from the back.

I love my Pre too!
    He had an Instinct.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Actually I think he was using a Touch Pro 2, Angela Patrelli was using an instinct.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Wonder which device will be on 24 this year. They had the Instinct this past year.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I have not watched Heros yet but I did see Alan Harper (don't know his real name) use a Pre in the Two And A Half Men season premiere. It's in the first few minutes. Had to be the dorky brother.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    The guy who plays Alan is Jon Cryer. The guy others were talking about. He won an Emmy the other night. Congrats.

I love how Sprint really gets their advertising out there. I always like seeing the 24 cast use Sprint phones.

If Sprint is really touting this as their device (don't know now, with the Hero and new Instinct come out), then they really ought to use it as the device on the shows.

Only reason I can think of for them using the Instinct previously is, because well, it was their flagship device.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I have not watched Heros yet but I did see Alan Harper (don't know his real name) use a Pre in the Two And A Half Men season premiere. It's in the first few minutes. Had to be the dorky brother.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    I saw the 3 lights, it actually looked like the gesture lights and the center button were on. Idk maybe he had WebOS 1.5...lol
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    No but did anyone watch the new House?
    Quote Originally Posted by rma8257 View Post
    Actually I think he was using a Touch Pro 2, Angela Patrelli was using an instinct.
    Thats what i saw too
    Yeah. House rocks. Did you see the new iPhone ads they played during commercials?

Three new iPhone ads make their debut on prime-time television

Quote Originally Posted by supaumar View Post
    No but did anyone watch the new House?
    What about Hiro and Ando's big Pre poster for their "Dial-a-Hero" service?

http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-f...-season-heroes
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post

http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-f...-season-heroes
    Wow - I totally missed that. Yet somehow I managed to see it in Ali Larter's hand (I can't keep my eyes off of her - Japanese men just don't do it for me lol).
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    My guess is Sprint originally pitched the forthcoming HTC Hero (duh) but later decided to use the Pre to bolster its sales.