Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Can the built in (Sprint) apps be deleted? Some of these I have no use for, nor do I ever anticipate a use for them. I am not a football fan, and I don't epect I'll ever be curious enough to ever open NFL, or NASCAR or many others. All these do is fill up my Apps screen and make it more difficult fo find the ones I really want.

Iíve tried deleting them with Orange-tap, but all I get is an about screen with a done button. Does anyone know how to get rid of these nuisances?
    webOS Quick Install includes in its "Tweaks" the ability to remove NFL and Nascar from view. It doesn't actually delete them, but at least it's less clutter.

I love simplicity, and even with the 4x4 view and only a few apps downloaded I already feel like the 36 icons I have are too many. Seeing people scroll through page after page of junk iphone apps always made me cringe.

I wish (hope?) that more icons could/can be removed from view as I'd like to clean things up further, especially once the apps go official.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Thanks, Ive been using PreLoad to install homebrew apps, I guess it's time to stretch a little. I don't have any tweaks installed as yet as I've been waiting for the update first.

Sooooo, time to start exploring the wonderful world of tweaks!