Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    So I dunno what's going on but someone has tried to send me pictures on 3 different occasions and I have not once received the pictures. So I'm not really sure whats going on with this : / I haven't had any other problems with the phone but this. I have it on an official Sprint plan, Simply Everything. With unlimited data (of course) and I have the phone updated. But I can't get pictures. I dunno what it is. Is it just some option I have to turn on? Is it something more complicated? Thanks for any help guys
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    So I tried having my gf send me a picture from her phone. She has a phone on the same plan as me (Sprint obviously) and I still did not get the pic. So I don't think it's a carrier problem, as in one carrier or another has a problem sending to me. Is it possible that this is something on Sprint's end and I should just call in and ask about it? I've tried rebooting my phone and nothing :-/ Anyone else have anything similar happen?
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    The only time this has happened to me (since June when I got the Pre), it was solved by going into the Dialer prefs and updating the network settings (or whatever it calls it, I don't have mine in front of me at the moment). Once done, I got a few backed up pictures messages and it has worked fine since. Good luck.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I tried updating that and my PRL, neither one of them helped me any. I guess it's something on Sprint's end so I guess I'm just gonna have to call them later tonight to see whats up. :/