1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to disable the NFL Alerts? I have gone to the two sections and removed all alerts but I am still getting them! There are some under My Team and the Fantasy tabs on the NFL app. I have removed them all but am still getting these alerts. I wouldnt be that big of a deal if I wasn't getting them at 12:30 am
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    during preseason, i tried replying to the message with the word "stop." and it worked. then over the weekend they started back up. i didn't try it again b/c i didn't have the chance and i kinnd of forgot. it did work during pre-season though.
    i signed up when i had my instinct. checking the nfl app, it says i'm not subscribed to any alerts. however, they never stop! sometimes it's re; my team of choice (jets), but lately it's every piece of news slightly related to the nfl. i've tried texting "unsubscribe," but it didn't work. i'll try "stop," but it shouldn't be this difficult.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the reply I will try the "Stop" text back and see if this stops. I like the alerts I just don't like them at midnight
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Yea I've been getting these random alerts and I never signed up for anything. Hope they clean up this glitch because it's pretty annoying.
    Same issue here...I had my Pre replaced and the new one didn't have any of the alerts selected. I am going to try to reselect them on the new Pre, then deselect them to see if that will trigger the disable.

Any other suggestions?
    Same problem here -- anyone figure out a solution? I've searched the forums, but no luck. Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    The only way that I could get these messages to stop was to actually block the number that the texts came from. You can find instructions here:
    Support - Article
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Anyone remember the number the alerts came from? I deleted my texts earlier, and now I wanna block them...
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    Anyone remember the number the alerts came from? I deleted my texts earlier, and now I wanna block them...
    I still had some messages that I didn't delete. The number I have is 6351
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Thanks and thanks to Rpl318 for posting that link, I received a confirmation text that 6351 is now blocked. Man those alerts were obnoxious.