1.    #1  
    Maybe this can't be done, but on my BB I was able to take contacts in my address book and make groups. With those groups I could single click to send a text to all of them at once. Now I have to go in and add each person to send a single text to many people. Is there a way to set up groups?
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dstanley753 View Post
    Maybe this can't be done, but on my BB I was able to take contacts in my address book and make groups. With those groups I could single click to send a text to all of them at once. Now I have to go in and add each person to send a single text to many people. Is there a way to set up groups?
    Unfortunately not yet. Hopefully Palm allows this in a future upgrade...
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Well, you could create a dummy contact and link all the profiles to it that you wanted as a group...

Though I think they would end up only showing under the dummy contact.
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Diviance View Post
    Well, you could create a dummy contact and link all the profiles to it that you wanted as a group...

Though I think they would end up only showing under the dummy contact.
    You'd still have to add each phone number individually, even if it is from the same contact, unfortunately...
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaer57 View Post
    You'd still have to add each phone number individually, even if it is from the same contact, unfortunately...
    True. I didn't consider that part.
  6.    #6  
    AHAHA I actually tried that already and yes you still have to add each number. The funny thing is that I loaded my address book directly from google which has the groups already. I wounder if I go through my google voice if its possible...hmmm

edit... Can't do it in Google Voice either, at least not with gDial Pro. Uggg
    Last edited by dstanley753; 09/21/2009 at 03:10 PM.