1.    #1  
    Ok so the ringer volume as long as I have had it is super low. That's a known issue and I accepted that. The vibrate barely even vibrates, I've cut my losses there. So the other day My phone was giving me that "You have too many cards open" error when nothing was opened and I couldn't open anything up. SO I decided to give it a reboot. Upon the phone coming back up, my txt alert sound is incredibly loud.. its too loud actually. The ringer and sound volumes do not change the level of the sound. This sucks. Any thoughts? (Ive tried rebooting again)
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    get an iphone?
    Quote Originally Posted by zachz View Post
    get an iphone?
    advice fail

try a reboot and set all your volumes to lowest
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by zachz View Post
    get an iphone?
    Sorry Im not stuck up starbucks drinking turtle neck wearing apple person =P
    Quote Originally Posted by danno1769 View Post
    Sorry Im not stuck up starbucks drinking turtle neck wearing apple person =P
    Is there some law at Starbucks that you can't use any other notebooks but Apple? Cause that's all I ever see there.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    i was kidding around didn't mean to twist everyone's little panties!

danno: your comment did make me LOL
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Here's advice: GET THE PHONE REPLACED!

There is obviously a hardware/software issue. My ringer is PLENTY loud & the vibe is quite decent. Just get it swapped out, you should be fine.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by cquilliam View Post
    Is there some law at Starbucks that you can't use any other notebooks but Apple? Cause that's all I ever see there.
    Haha it was a joke but its true!

Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    Here's advice: GET THE PHONE REPLACED!

There is obviously a hardware/software issue. My ringer is PLENTY loud & the vibe is quite decent. Just get it swapped out, you should be fine.
    Ya I was afraid of that cause I think I have a good Pre.. little oreo and none of the other major hardware issues but oh well