1.    #1  
    here is my problem,.....yesterday i tried making a call and when i did i connected my earphones for convience reasons, when i tired to make a call today i noticed that i cantt cuz my phone still thinks the ear piece is in, i tired switching the mode but all i get is speaker and earpiece mode...ive tried plugging the earphones back in and then out but it stays on them after any ideas on how to fix this need to make a call asap and right now im gettign owned ty guys
    I would restart your phone first. Happened to me once and it fixed after restart. You may have to reset your phone if that doesn't work.
    Also, if you haven't already, I would try plugging the earphones in and out while the phone app is open. See if that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohthebaby View Post
    here is my problem,.....yesterday i tried making a call and when i did i connected my earphones for convience reasons, when i tired to make a call today i noticed that i cantt cuz my phone still thinks the ear piece is in, i tired switching the mode but all i get is speaker and earpiece mode...ive tried plugging the earphones back in and then out but it stays on them after any ideas on how to fix this need to make a call asap and right now im gettign owned ty guys
    Are you typing this from your pre's keyboard? If you can't make calls even after resetting the phone, it's time to take it back to the sprint store.

This phone is trouble. I'd stay away until a sturdier, improved model is released from palm.
  5.    #5  
    did a partial erase and same sh**...i have no time to go to sprint store for like 2 days so ima be in trouble :-/
  6.    #6  
    got someone to go get it exchanged for a new one...now i have the newer build ones def feel stiffer ty anywho guys