Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    When my Pre is on my touchstone, I'd really like to keep the screen on. I can't seem to find an option or an app that will do that. Am I missing it? Can it be done?
    There is a nodoze app in the homebrew section that you can download. I use Preware to get all my homebrew apps but you can also you WebOS quick install or Filecoaster. Nodoze prevents the WebOS from going into sleep mode. Hope this helps.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Al.so the digitial clock homebrews keep from sleeping when on touchstone. For example, I am using "Timepiece"
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Thanks for the suggestions. I knew about Nodoze but didn't know it kept the screen on. The timepiece one is cool! If Nodoze ran in the background, that would be perfect!
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    NoDoze doesn't keep the screen on, but it will keep the network active. You'll need a clock to keep the screen active.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I've downloaded and installed both but have been running Nodoze all afternoon. The cart is open, but minimized, and my screen has stayed on. Running in the background is on the developers todo list, so it seems perfect.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    No doze does keep the screen on now. I downloaded it today, it must have recently been updated because now there is an option to keep the screen on, and it works great.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I knew I wasn't crazy. I told myself so. :-)
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Other side of same question. Is there any way to turn the screen completely off when on the touchstone. Meaning no clock. Mine is on the nightstand, and I like the room dark.
    Quote Originally Posted by duratime View Post
    Other side of same question. Is there any way to turn the screen completely off when on the touchstone. Meaning no clock. Mine is on the nightstand, and I like the room dark.
    You asked this ages ago, but I was reading the thread just now and ... brightness unlinked will do that for you :-)