1.    #1  
    My friend and I went to the Arkansas vs. Georgia game on saturday. I had my Pre and he had his iPhone. We give each other hell about which one is better all the time. During the game we were both taking pics..uploading to facebook, Doing status updates, sending texts, keeping up with stats of the game on espn.com etc. The difference was my sprint pre was doing it all fast, flawlessly and multitasking. At one point he couldn't even get a text to send.

I realize most of that is a network thing but he was also amazed at how fast I could flip from one app to the next without missing a beat. This phone rocks! Perfect? No but its already better than an iphone..that little real world test of them side by side for 3 hours has me convinced once and for all.
    Last edited by GoTitans; 09/21/2009 at 10:51 AM.
    +1....Good to see yet another Pre lover!
    I likey take apart thingies....
    How were your videos you took of the game on your Pre compared to the ones on his iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    My friend and I went to the Arkansas vs. Georgia game on saturday. I had my Pre and he had his iPhone. We give each other hell about which one is better all the time. During the game we were both taking pics..uploading to facebook, Doing status updates, sending texts, keeping up with stats of the game on espn.com etc. The difference was my sprint pre was doing it all fast, flawlessly and multitasking. At one point he couldn't even get a text to send.

I realize most of that is a network thing but he was also amazed at how fast I could flip from one app to the next without missing a beat. This phone rocks! Perfect? No but its already better than an iphone..that little real world test of them side by side for 3 hours has me convinced once and for all.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Yee haw!
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    How were your videos you took of the game on your Pre compared to the ones on his iPhone
    Not funny.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    Lol touche. Doubt it takes a 3rd gen Pre to get video recording though.
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    Not funny.
    It was a little funny
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post

you'll learn to hate it
    You should've watched the battery life vs the iPhone. Haha, but I really love my phone too!
    Quote Originally Posted by emayekayee View Post
    you'll learn to hate it
    You wouldn't say that if you had one.
    Quote Originally Posted by emayekayee View Post
    you'll learn to hate it
    If you hate yours then why are you here?