Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Im planning on buying the Pre from Best Buy. When Ive had issues in the past, sprint has been great about replacing/fixing phones. I mean like warranty replacement stuff, like buttons going bad, dead pixel issues, etc. Will best buy be as accommodating? Would it be better to bite the bullet and purchase from sprint? Anyone have any experience with this?
    Best Buy is only responsible for the first 30 days. After that, you will have to deal with Sprint for any warranty issues.
    Even though you purchase it at Best Buy you can still take it to a Sprint store for any kind of warranty issues. I have done this many times in the past with no problems.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Even though you purchase it at Best Buy you can still take it to a Sprint store for any kind of warranty issues. I have done this many times in the past with no problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by wickcity View Post
    Best Buy is only responsible for the first 30 days. After that, you will have to deal with Sprint for any warranty issues.
    Thanks for the quick replies! People are awesome here! Gotta say, you guys are making it awfully hard to keep my HTC Diamond!!