1.    #1  
    I've recently been having a few problems and need some assistance. I've searched the forums and have come up empty handed. First when I check for updates the card opens as if the phone is checking for updates but after literally 30 minutes its still checking. Is this normal? Furthermore when I try to do a partial/complete erase nothing happens. The phone sits idle for a while and then just goes into lock mode and never does the erase. How can I fix this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanx.
    First you should open up phone dialer , tap sprint on left then tap pref. Then scroll to bottom and update network settings. Then reboot your pre and try again , if it does not connect after 20 to 30 sec. Swipe card away and try again sometime you have to try connecting once or twice . It gets buggy with everyone enamored about the update coming out.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    First you should open up phone dialer , tap sprint on left then tap pref. Then scroll to bottom and update network settings. Then reboot your pre and try again , if it does not connect after 20 to 30 sec. Swipe card away and try again sometime you have to try connecting once or twice . It gets buggy with everyone enamored about the update coming out.

I tried this and still nothing. Is there another way to wipe the phone and start over?
    How many bookmarks will appear on the Web screen? Seems everytime I add a new bookmark, a previous one disappears. The most my screen will show is 12 bookmarks. Is there anyway of having more bookmarks appear in the Web screen? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissfan1960 View Post
    How many bookmarks will appear on the Web screen? Seems everytime I add a new bookmark, a previous one disappears. The most my screen will show is 12 bookmarks. Is there anyway of having more bookmarks appear in the Web screen? Thanks.
    All your bookmarks are still available through the menu, but yeah, it only shows your 12 most recent on the start page.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer