Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I just want to start out by saying that I do not own a Pre because I am a Verizon customer and I am on a family plan, which made it not worth it to switch to Sprint.

Every time there are new rumors about the Pre coming to Verizon, I get excited because I really want a Pre. I am also a developer and think it would be awesome to develop for web OS (although I am a C, C++ kind of guy).

Anyway, after reading this thread, I really have no interest in getting a "Verizon Pre" if the quality issues are not fixed. I am really surprised there are people that have returned their Pre 4 or 5 times and are still sticking with it. Maybe I am just impatient, but I would have switched phones after the 2nd return.

Out of all the phones I have ever owned, I have only had to return one once. Out of all the phones my entire family has ever owned, I am the only person in my family that has had to return my phone. The fact that I see multiple people here saying they are on their 4th or 5th Pre boggles my mind.
    Just got back from sprint and the second refurb is bad. I am giving them one last chance and this love affair might be over. I don't know how people are getting lucky with refurbs because the ones I have seen have been horrible.

All the phones I have ever had going back 15 years. I can say this is the first that I would ever be stuck with a refurb.
    Last edited by THETRUTH; 09/23/2009 at 04:44 PM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123