Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    can someone tell me how to sync palm pre tasks and calendars with google tasks and calendars?thx.
    add google to the calendars in the preferences.

tasks cannot be synced
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    how certain are you that tasks cant be synced?thx
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Google Tasks cannot be synced at this point. This is certain.
    Quote Originally Posted by nlowhor View Post
    Google Tasks cannot be synced at this point. This is certain.
    This is true. But Tasks is extremely easy to access through the browser.

Just bookmark your Tasks page. It will appear as a thumbnail on your browser Start page. Tap and you're there. I did it in the middle of Target just yesterday. Checked my todo list, found I had forgotten an item, and scurried off to remedy that. I was amazed. But I've only had my Pre for a couple of weeks and no doubt more amazement lies ahead.

You can also send your list to yourself as an email if you use the version of Tasks associated with Gmail. I don't seem to be able to email the list if I use the Tasks associated with the Calendar, even though the contents of both those lists are identical. Which is a little weird.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    I used Google Tasks in the browser for a little while. I agree that it's quite good. Now I'm just using a repeating, all-day event in Google Calendar and filling the notes section with my todos. Works great for me and gives me more of a free-form list to work with.
    Any word/rumours on letting us sync the Pre with Google Tasks? Or is there a third-party app that does it?

Or is this simply a matter of Google not releasing an API that even allows developers to do this yet? (Hoping not but afraid so...)

/Kevin
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I use Google Tasks in the Pre Browser, works great and it's free (unlike Remember the Milk). I set up an icon in my quick launch bar to go straight to my Google Tasks list in the browser. This is the best solution I have come up with thus far.

I would like eventually an app to sync my tasks, and for Google to enable recurring tasks!