Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone else having issues? None of the radio streams are working, and the nfl video link isn't working either. Getting "Error playing file" with both.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    NFL mobile live is not-so live. I'm getting the audio feeds alright but the scores are about a quarter old and nothing is updating correctly.
    I am able to load the app this week, but it is still freking useless. The scores for the Jet game are an entire quarter behind. It reads 0:17 left in the 2nd quarter, and the same is currently at 9:45 left in the 3rd.

Trying the live radio now, and getting nothing. Sprint should spend less money advertising NFL live, and spend more to get this to work. Useless.
    I am streaming redskin game right now

Fred
    Every week ALL of my streams work perfectly and all of my scores are current. I cant understand why so many people are having problems! I LOVE the NFL app as I can jump around from game to game and hear what's going on in both the home and visiting cities....whichever I choose to listen to.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Can't get to work either!
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i am having trouble getting info on games i'm watching on tv right now
    I was able to get to all of the screens today. No endless NFL logo spinning. Was able to launch NFL Network and listen to 2 different games.

Working much better than last weekend.
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    This dam app won't even load... Espn.com blows this out of the water
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Mixed here. Listening to the live radio feed of the Packer game which is more up-to-date than the play updates on NFL.com. But the app is behind on the updates or I would get 'server busy'. A+ on the radio feed. D- on the app and server.
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    No go for me. Will not load at all. I just get the NFL logo spinning & spinning....
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    This app is such a joke. I can't get the thing to load.
    Last edited by fraz; 09/21/2009 at 01:37 PM.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I hope that the new update this week should solve this problem. Although, it could create more problems. Sprint and NFL better step up.
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    I think it's more of a server thing than a app issue.
    Mine been working fine but it always cuts out when I recieve sms messages! Kind of a pain after a while.
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    listening to my seahawks get crushed.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chad783 View Post
    Mixed here. Listening to the live radio feed of the Packer game which is more up-to-date than the play updates on NFL.com. But the app is behind on the updates or I would get 'server busy'. A+ on the radio feed. D- on the app and server.
    I would agree only that I would give the radio a c+ because it kept cutting in and out at the worst times.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    App works fine...except on Sundays, which makes the app useless. The app is pointless if the bandwidth isn't there to support it.
    The heavy advertising for this app by Sprint is doing more harm than good if it never works when it matters most. Its just reenforcing Sprints already bad reputation.

There dropping the ball when its crunch time.
  19.    #19  
    Let me clarify a little bit. I can get the app to load, I can get around all the screens just fine. If I click on any (Tried them all) radio links, it opens the music app and attempts to stream it. After a few seconds, I get "Error playing this file" and it kicks me back to the NFL app. Does the same with video. I can open Sprint TV manually and its fine, but coming from the app I get "Error playing this file."

Last edited by Centro85; 09/20/2009 at 04:50 PM.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    This app blows. I used it today to try and check on the score of the Raiders game and all I got was the spinning logo. I relaunched it 4 times and every time it did that. You'd think an app with a forced install on the phone would actually function.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast