Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    Is there any way to watch a game on the Pre without having DirecTV?
    Pray for a Slingbox app.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbkat View Post
    Radio stream worked great for me yesterday listening to Raiders-Chiefs. Probably cuz I was the only one listening...
    Nope. I was trying to listen to the same game and only got a spinning logo. I wonder if it has something to do with the city location and size of city you are in. I was completely annoyed I couldn't listen to the game. Bummer the Chiefs lost as well. However, I believe they might be on local TV where I live next week since they play Philadelphia. Crossing my fingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Pray for a Slingbox app.
    Then you have to pray your game is on local tv
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    Nope. I was trying to listen to the same game and only got a spinning logo. I wonder if it has something to do with the city location and size of city you are in. I was completely annoyed I couldn't listen to the game. Bummer the Chiefs lost as well. However, I believe they might be on local TV where I live next week since they play Philadelphia. Crossing my fingers.
    I too was trying to listen to this game and had no luck, but after seeing what happend in the closing seconds, I'm glad I was unable to.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick10 View Post
    Then you have to pray your game is on local tv
    He said any game, unless he has NFLST, that's it.
    I do know that NBC airs the Sunday night game online, maybe after the Pre gets flash, they may be possible?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123