Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I've never seen this app work.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    This app blows. I used it today to try and check on the score of the Raiders game and all I got was the spinning logo. I relaunched it 4 times and every time it did that. You'd think an app with a forced install on the phone would actually function.
    I was trying to check the score for that game myself. This app has yet to work for me on a damn Sunday.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    it never worked too much this week. i got a lot of "cannot connect to server"
    App works great for me! I was watching the the virtual drive summary of the field. The arrows showed where the ball was going, etc. I was also listening to the game live on my pre as I was watching that virtual field. So awesome. li don't have cable so I rely on my pre to watch the steelers!
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    You'd think an app with a forced install on the phone would actually function.
    But it does function...any time other than gameday, which makes the Sprint ads about people using NFL Mobile all the more hilarious.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Had better luck than last week but.... Still had many of the problems listed here..... Slow score up-dates, a couple of "can not connect to server" errors, etc. But streaming radio seemed to work fine.... Hope they get the bandwidth worked out, this should be a great app! Go Saints!!!!
    Sadlly switched from Pre- to Sprint Nexus S 4G - An 32Gb Touchpad
    Laissez les bons temps rouler!
    Worked fine for me during the Pats game. Not quite sure why it seems to work flawlessly for some and not at all for others.
    Is it possible to actually WATCH a game live? I have no desire to listen to a game if I cannot actually SEE it.
    it would occasionally work for me after roughly 10 reloads so what's the point?!? and the audio for a game was choppy when I had full bars in the car. Palm and sprint need to get their ***** together with this phone. It's one thing for people to debate whether a virtual keyboard should be added but something as basic as having features you ADVERTISE not function for the majority of users is unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    Is it possible to actually WATCH a game live? I have no desire to listen to a game if I cannot actually SEE it.
    It would be if the NFL Network broadcast live games. However, they don't so you can also see what the NFL Network broadcasts. You can watch the games as they are replayed on the NFL Network.
    The only thing that has worked for me on Sunday is the text message updates. I have yet been able to even connect to the app on Sunday. Sprint/NFL needs to figure out this server issue or Sprint needs to pull the NFL advertisement that I keep seeing on TV wishing I could do the same and actually listen to the game.
    Thank god for DirecTv and their Supercast app! No problems what so ever for the 2nd week.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    It worked ok for me during the first quarter of the Packers game, with the audio only skipping every 90 seconds or so, but after that it turned into a complete choppy mess and I turned it off. I love the idea of being able to listen to all the games but it doesn't work very well. Same with the NASCAR app, actually.
    If you have DirecTv and subscribe to Sunday Ticket with Superfan. Then yes you can watch any game you want on your phone
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgustoid View Post
    But it does function...any time other than gameday, which makes the Sprint ads about people using NFL Mobile all the more hilarious.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I'm not real sure how 1,000+ people (or whatever their number is) were listening to the game while at the game. I tried to be one of those (at the extremely disgusting Chiefs-Raiders game)...but all I ever got was the logo spinning, every once in awhile it would actually load scores, but those scores were at least a quarter old compared to the in-stadium scroll.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick10 View Post
    If you have DirecTv and subscribe to Sunday Ticket with Superfan. Then yes you can watch any game you want on your phone
    Is there any way to watch a game on the Pre without having DirecTV?
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Radio stream worked great for me yesterday listening to Raiders-Chiefs. Probably cuz I was the only one listening...
    I guess listening to a game is just not fun for me! I need to SEE what's going on.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Late to the party but NFL Mobile was working fine for me yesterday from 1-5PM EST. Listened to a few different game broadcasts, home and away. Worked pretty well.
    I guess listening to a game is just not fun for me! I need to SEE what's going on.
    If you don't have DirecTv then you must not like football all that much. I mean unless you live locally to your team.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast