Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I have the PRE for three days and I like, is a lot better than winmo and I dont want to go back but:

1. I want to know if I install the tether application is going to affect something with the update of webos 1.2 becouse a miss that from my htc diamond and how bad is the battery and the heat.

2. I need a way to listen a radio station that stream in .wmp format.

Thank you!!!
    Hey, if somebody could help, it would be awesome. Im having trouble deleting applications and launchpad points using the orange keyboard delete button. When I click it, only part of the onscreen dialog shows and there are no on screen touch buttons to finish the delete.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmora01 View Post
    I have the PRE for three days and I like, is a lot better than winmo and I dont want to go back but:

1. I want to know if I install the tether application is going to affect something with the update of webos 1.2 becouse a miss that from my htc diamond and how bad is the battery and the heat.

2. I need a way to listen a radio station that stream in .wmp format.

Thank you!!!
    1. Looks like it works with the leaked webOS 1.2 version.
    2. WebOS does not support wma currently
    Quote Originally Posted by Junker1983 View Post
    Hey, if somebody could help, it would be awesome. Im having trouble deleting applications and launchpad points using the orange keyboard delete button. When I click it, only part of the onscreen dialog shows and there are no on screen touch buttons to finish the delete.
    You can also delete via Device Info --> more Info --> Software tab and you can delete ea app.

If that doesn't work you can also delete with webOSQuickInstall.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    1. Looks like it works with the leaked webOS 1.2 version.
    2. WebOS does not support wma currently
    The newest version of Aonics Mythether works with 1.2. Previous versions will work with 1.2 but it does break Wifi Tethering. Best to get the newest version of it.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.