Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    why does my history tab not load any of the things ive done? my texts go straight to my texting inbox and my phone calls go directly to my regular phone inbox. and nothing gets updated in the gdial pro history tab.

also before when i recieved a phone call to my gvoice number i would get a diff number then what was the original callers number was and it would screen it. Now i just get that callers original number and it shows that i have them as a contact already and doesnt screen it. So if someone were to call my gvoice number does it show the gvoice number or my cell number on THERE phonebill? the whole point i have this number is for my cell number not to show up on there phonebill

and also everyone i text from the gvoice number has a different number then what there real number is and i called it and it went straight to that persons phone. so say i text 444-444-1111 and then they text me back i get in my inbox a number like 555-555-1111 and then it says there real number as part of the text. And i called that number i get and it actual rung there phone so basically they to have 2 numbers?
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    When someone sends an SMS to your Google number, and it's forwarded to your mobile phone, it won't appear as from the sender's actual number. This is so that when you reply to the 406-xxx-xxxx number from your phone, the SMS you send appears to be sent from your Google number.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    what about phonecalls will they show up on the others phonebill? if they call my googlevoice number or i call them
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Their phone bill will show you Google Voice number. Your cellphone number will never show on their phone bill.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    how come before it would screen my calls but now if someone calls me it just goes straigth through and the machine doesnt ask them for there name or anything. And it goes straight to my phone and shows up as there name if there already a existing contact in my phone. but before it would ring me with a diff number then the contact and then ask me if i wanted to accept. now it doesnt
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    and i havent dont anything in the settings it still says screen unknown callers. unless once there screened they dont have to do it again from that number?
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    You have Call Presentation turned off. Call Presentation is the audio prompts that you hear when answering a call to your Google number.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    nope its still on
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Google Voice stores the caller spoken name, so the next time they call they won't be screened.
    does anyone else have a problem streaming the audio emailed to them from Gvoice? I always get an error
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    does anyone else have a problem streaming the audio emailed to them from Gvoice? I always get an error
    Yes, there is a webOS issue at this time on this. I have reported it to Palm.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Yes, there is a webOS issue at this time on this. I have reported it to Palm.
    thanks for the heads up