View Poll Results: What is the most amount of data you have used in a month on your Pre?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Over 3GB

7 18.92%
  • 2GB-3GB

5 13.51%
  • 1GB-2GB

13 35.14%
  • 500MB-1GB

7 18.92%
  • 250MB-500MB

4 10.81%
  • Under 250MB

1 2.70%
  • I only use my Pre for the phone ;P

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    I know there has been a few other threads about this, but I was pretty excited. I'm only halfway through my monthly billing cycle, and just went over 1GB of data used. I'm actually starting to use my Pre more than my laptop.

What is the most data you have used in a month so far?
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    I usually use wifi when at home, but I just broke 1GB on the Pre. I suspect I would use 2-3GB if I used the Pre off wifi all the time.
    I don't really keep track. I'm sure I've probably gone over 1gb, but I think the maximum I've done is between 500mb & 1gb.
    Follow Me On

i have 3.1 gigs left
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i have 3.1 gigs left
    i think the OP's question is how much DATA you've used, not how much space you've used on the pre. data usage is available if you log into sprint.com and click on the monthly usage link listed next to your phone.
    I'm 13 days into my bill cycle, it shows 116,235 KB used. most of tht is probably updates to the phone. I would really like to go to my old plan. I'm forced to have unlimited data and my other phone doesnt even use it.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    I used 4.6GB last month. Did alot of tethering.