1.    #1  
    I have had my pre now for about 2 and a half months maybe a bit more, when i first got it the battery was horried... it wouldnt last till 3oclock after taking it off the charger at 6am. That was with normal use, a few phone calls,texting, email, and espn to check up on some scores... I then changed all my settings to be more battery savey... it was still about the same. For some reason over time i have noticed it has been lasting longer and longer??? Took it off the charger today a 7am and being a sat. i have used it more than normal and i still have 43% at 1130pm. anyone else notice this... i am a bit partial to htc stuff and wm but after having my pre for a while now i would never change back... with the new themes from web os install my pre is increadible and just how i want it, the only thing i need now is to be able to create documents and edit them, not just open and read them, that is my only hope and im sure it will come soon!
    my battery lasts from 730am to 10pm. I'm a teenager, so all I do is mess with my phone in school from 9 to 4.