Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    nice addition of tweaks definetley. I likeee
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    WebOS Quick Install and a new set of Palm Pre themes.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Before the official 1.2 WHY!
    I can think of one very good reason.

The general consensus seems to be that 1.2 is due on the 24th, since that's when the app store is slated to go live.

Releasing this now means that all the people running the leaked 1.2 will try it, and that will give him the better part of a week to see what does or does not work, and try to fix it so that 2.6 or whatever he labels the next release, can go out the same day as 1.2
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    I can think of one very good reason.

The general consensus seems to be that 1.2 is due on the 24th, since that's when the app store is slated to go live.

Releasing this now means that all the people running the leaked 1.2 will try it, and that will give him the better part of a week to see what does or does not work, and try to fix it so that 2.6 or whatever he labels the next release, can go out the same day as 1.2
    Maybe you should read this:

Code:
    I'll look into the freezing issue.

I'd like to point out, WebOS Quick Install 2.5 is not WebOS 1.2 compatible.

Chunk errors and "unable to process patch" errors basically imply that the original file on your device isn't how its supposed to be and has been modified from factory state.

I'd suggest, if you're on WebOS 1.1 and have that error, you may want to try How To: Restore Individual Pre Stock File
    Posted by jason in post # 80 in this thread:

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...all-contd.html

But thanks for your input
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123