1.    #1  
    I just got a Pre yesterday and didnt waste any time trying to get it ready for everyday life. However I am having problems with a few things. One thing is that any app that has to do with the accelerometer doesnt work...the level app, topple ball, etc. The apps open but thats it... That didnt bother me to much but with I downloaded Txt Manager when I go to launch the app it doesnt open.... Any ideas? Also Friends Flow, the facebook app, would open but would just sit and load. It never prompted me for information or anything it just opened and started loading, and never loaded.

Any help would be AWESOME!!!!

Cheers,
    Caleb
    If you are having problems with accelerometer apps, you likely have a defective Pre. I don't recall anyone ever reporting such issues. Regarding some of the other apps my recommendation is that maybe you are having a DNS or routing issue on the internet. If you are using wifi, turn it off and try using the CDMA data connections. If you are not using wifi, turn it on and see if it makes a difference. Some bandwidth intensive apps (like streaming radio) may only work on wifi (which seems to be the case for me). Good luck.

EDIT:
    Q1: Does the web browser flip from portrait to landscape when you reorient the phone?
    Q2: Can you go into device info and make sure your phone is at WebOs 1.1. (Maybe it's new and needs an update to get the "level" features of the apps to work.)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    yes get the pre replaced for sure !!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Q1: Does the web browser flip from portrait to landscape when you reorient the phone?
    Yes it does flip between portrait and landscape.

Q2: Can you go into device info and make sure your phone is at WebOs 1.1. (Maybe it's new and needs an update to get the "level" features of the apps to work.)

I had WebOS 1.0.4... Do I need to leave the Update card open or can i close it and it will download in the background? It says it will take a few days?!?

Also will the update fix the problems with Txt Manager and Friends Flow?!?

Thanks for the help!
    Caleb
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the help. After the update everything works fine.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Caleb