1.    #1  
    Let me first start off by saying im not a weirdo psycho guy. (just a worried one) My g/f and I of 8 years just broke up and she is being very secretive on where she is. We both have Pres under my family plan. Is there any gps tracking software out there that will tell me where she is?
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Sure Sprint family locater...but if you are broke up maybe she doesn't want you to know?
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by motox502 View Post
    Let me first start off by saying im not a weirdo psycho guy. (just a worried one) My g/f and I of 8 years just broke up and she is being very secretive on where she is. We both have Pres under my family plan. Is there any gps tracking software out there that will tell me where she is?
    Your intention may be to not be creepy but if you track her without her knowledge that is very creepy and psycho. At least she will definitely think so. Move on bud because it sounds like she has. Oh and find a way to get her phone off your families plan to avoid the creepy temptations.
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Let me start off by saying yes, you are a creepy psycho.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by edlex View Post
    Your intention may be to not be creepy but if you track her without her knowledge that is very creepy and psycho. At least she will definitely think so. Move on bud because it sounds like she has. Oh and find a way to get her phone off your families plan to avoid the creepy temptations.

Thats probly the best thing, I just need to get her off my plan.
    FYI..if you use Sprint Family Locator, it will send her phone a text message periodically telling her that the phone is being tracked.
    So you find out she's humping some other guy, then what?? You're still broken up, so who cares.

Trust me. Just let it be & go your separate ways. If it was meant to be, she'll be back. Best thing to do anyway is to play it cool & like you dont give a flying F. And that sure doesn't mean spying on her & being shady about it. She finds out (and she will), then she's never coming back.

Hell, go screw a couple chicks too. Play up the jerk angle. Works everytime.
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by motox502 View Post
    **** bud.. who the hell are we to tell you how to handle your biz. Check this thread out.

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...l-stalker.html

Seems like the perfect app. You just need to get a hold of her phone and find out how to hide the icon. It can be done. You just need to google a bit. Check out the wiki.

Wish ya luck and also.. a side note.. you might not like what you find. With that said.. do you really want to know?? Forget the chicken head! But.. I feel ya!