1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to send group or multiple text messages without the recipients being about to see all those who the text was sent to?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Don't think that is possible yet.
    I didn't know that the recipients know who else is getting the message. I thought it just get the same message to each person. Or am I missing something.
  4.    #4  
    No, it shows all the phone numbers of the people you sent the message to on each text.
    ^I don't believe so. The recipients only get the text message body (160 character limit). They do NOT get all the phone nos. the text was sent to.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    ^I don't believe so. The recipients only get the text message body (160 character limit). They do NOT get all the phone nos. the text was sent to.
    I agree, I send out mass texts all the time, the receiver only sees the message, not all who it was sent to.
  7.    #7  
    I've had 3 people who have seen the numbers and when they reply I see the numbers as well. Maybe it depends on the service of the recipients? Take a look at my picture.
    I think the way it works is they will get the reciepents IF its a mms not a sms.
    SCK Manager
  9.    #9  
    What is mms and what's the difference? Thanks TMed ATL.
    Sprint or Bell Canada? With Sprint, even sending MMS does not send the phone nos.
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  11.    #11  
    I did a test with some friends tonight and it didn't show the numbers. I guess I need to figure out why it did on Friday.
    I agree with TMed_ATL mms only and network dependent. on ATT i always saw all recipients on Sprint I dont
    Didn't know ATT does MMS yet. You sure?
  14.    #14  
    That might explain it. Both people who saw the all the recipients are with AT&T. I don't like this at all!
    ATT shows all the recipients.